What is Organic SEO?
Organic SEO is a set of actions aimed to achieve the highest positions in organic results of Google’s search engine specific keywords.
Originally, website marketing referred to the perception of a product or brand by its customers.
In this sense, to market a product, companies emphasize its distinctive features (what it is, how it works) or create a specific image (e.g. inexpensive or premium) through the appropriate marketing mix.
In the concept, we mean the ongoing SEO activity and permanent growth of website’s positions in Google SERP, called Organic SEO.
But What is the difference between your Organic SEO actions and organic website growth?
Organic SEO (natural SEO) is the same process but accelerated in a few times. i.e. when you created your website, after a time it will have some positions in Google, but how much time it will take?
With our help, this process will take much less time, and your website will earn much higher positions in Google’s ranking with more competitive queries.
What affects the positions of a site in search engines?
To imply organic SEO effectively, you need to know about what affects the ranking of pages.
It’s not easy because Google prepares a list of search results based on several hundred factors.
The most important elements that SEO specialists pay attention include:
SEO ranking factors
Technical Site Optimization:
- use of Title and Description meta tags
- appropriate structure of H1-H6 headers
- internal linking structure
- HTML correctness
- page loading speed
- website responsive and adaptive design
- SSL certificate and secure HTTPS protocol.
- core web vitals
Website Content Elements:
- volume of text on the website
- content quality and uniqueness
- keywords and key phrases density
- the number of inbound links and their quality
inbound links growth rate
Positive Noise in Social Media
- Social networks indirectly affect the site’s position in search results.
- Being a place of content distribution and also serve as a tool for communication with users.
- Having accounts in popular social media brings benefits for website traffic.
Benefits of Organic SEO – direct impact on website traffic
High positions in SERP turns into a higher number of visits.
The higher the domain position in the search engine, the more it will be visited
About one third of users visits the site clicking the 1st link of search results, about 1/5 goes from 2nd and only 1/15 from the 5th.
The search results from the first page of SERP are the most important, giving your domains more than 90% of incoming traffic.
The second page of search results accumulates only 5%, and the third is usable only for users with the special needs.
In addition to increased website traffic, effective Organic SEO also ensures increased brand recognition and competitive advantage.
The site often appearing in search results for various niche phrases is better remembered by potential customers.
Process of Organic SEO
Organic SEO is a continuous process that requires commitment at every stage.
SEO has effect for a certain time, but achieving a position in the TOP3 does not guarantee that the site will remain in this position for some months
Stages of Organic SEO process
According to our standards, the Organic SEO service consists of the following stages:
- After the initial familiarization with the site and the industry, the SEO specialist contacts the client. The first conversation is to find out the expectations and needs of the domain owner, website history, and undertaken SEO activities.
- Analysis of Website (SEO Audit)
- Backlink profile, Website structure, CMS, possibility to improve code – all of them affect on time and complexity that will be spent on process of web positioning of this website
- Whether website has been imposed any penalties from Google
- Niche Competition Analysis – Competition analysis.
The niche in which the client operates is of great importance for the success of the Organic SEO process. Thanks to experience and knowledge, our SEO specialists can determine how long it will take to achieve high positions in search results depending on the niche of the website and the competition of websites operating in the same field.
The main Organic Search Engine Optimization process consists of the following stages:
- Keyword Researches – The selection of keywords and phrases for web positioning is a key stage conditioning the effectiveness of further actions.
It is worth choosing keywords related to the website offers and content and directing the interested targeted traffic to your site – How to use trending keywords from a keyword content generator
- Technical Optimization Website audit, fixing of website errors and preparing of SEO recommendations.
At this stage, we adapt the website to the requirements of Google. Sometimes just implementing the recommendations after SEO audit can result in a rise in Google’s rankings
- Content Marketing – Unique, interesting and SEO – optimized content is popular in search results. We prepare content according to our clients’ needs and adapting it for the effective indexing by search engine bots.
The engaging content has a huge impact on rankings in search results – we provide SEO Copywriting and Content Marketing as well
- One Way Link Building – Tool for the Site Popularity and Trust Valuable links from the trustful and relative resources will contribute to achieving a high position in search results and building a diversified profile of inbound links.
The link building strategy is prepared individually for each website. We only use safe and white-hat methods.
- Analytics and Statistics – We systematically conduct website analyses to verify the effectiveness of a chosen strategy.
The effectiveness is checked by means of, among others, Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Based on the results of the analysis, we may prepare new SEO recommendations.
After the final negotiations, we start working on our client’s website.
We analyse the effectiveness of actions and if domain visibility is not satisfactory, we make changes in SEO, adding content, obtaining new links.
Effective SEO is aimed to increase the website traffic and the conversion rate. We care at every stage of the organic SEO process.
You don’t have time to work with all aspects of SEO?
When Organic SEO effects can be expected?
Organic SEO gives results after some time, depending on complexity, so you need to be patient when cooperating with Organic SEO company.
The process is sometime long (more than 3 months) and complex, but it brings the expected results in the increased number of visits to your site and increased conversion rate.
Effective SEO services cannot be treated as a one-time action, because then it does not bring lasting results.
Achieving a position in TOP3, TOP5 or TOP10 in a given period does not guarantee that your website will stay there for several consecutive months. Ranking of search results is created on the basis of many factors, that are constantly evaluated by the search engine algorithms.
How much does Organic SEO cost?
The cost of Organic SEO services depends on many factors, and it’s a reason why the SEO services are usually priced individually after analysing the client’s website, it’s industry and after talking about the business goals.
Organic SEO price is affected by the industry, where the client operates, the competition of key phrases (the less competitive the key phrase, the cheaper the service and faster results), the quality of website (content, structure, CMS), domain age, the number of keywords selected, existing link profile, possible penalties imposed on the website by Google search algorithms.
The Organic SEO quotation is individually tailored to the needs and expectations of the website owner.
Organic Search Engine Optimization guarantees the high positions?
SEO Agencies are taking measures to improve the website’s rankings, but they cannot guarantee a specific positions in the search results.
The ranking is ruled by Google and often introduces sudden and unexpected changes that affect the order the websites are displayed.
In addition, positions in SERP can be affected by:
- changes in search engine’s algorithms responsible for the ranking
- actions of the competition
- hacker attacks
- errors in the page code
- problems related to the server malfunctioning.
The task of the SEO specialist is to react to emerging changes and adapt SEO strategies to protect the website from significant drops in the ranking.
Correctly or promptly implemented corrective or preventive actions can make it easier to maintain high positions.
International SEO / Country specific SEO
- We provide our SEO services not only in UK, but in the whole world on any language, in any country.
- We provide international SEO (globally) and country specific SEO (country-wide or group of countries based on language).
- Furthermore, we communicate in many European languages
- Our prices are adequate, affordable and negotiable.